Got the GREAT news today that we will be at Franklin (the school right down the road from us) for the upcoming school year. I didn't realize how relieved I'd be to just know! I felt a big weight lifted once I picked up the vm. Since we first started talking about moving, this one factor has been the heaviest upon us and now we can just kick back and relax - well sort of!
So, the boys start school next Tuesday (they would have started with all their friends back home today). They only got 8:30-12 for the first day, and then their normal day will be 8:30-2 which is about an hour less per day than at Addison. Once they hit 3rd grade, they go until 3pm. The hour later start time will be nice in a way!
1 comment:
Great news. I wish my times had been staggered like that. Talk to you soon
Post a Comment