Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Could Not Have Gone Better

Finally, the much awaited first day of school...and it went WELL!  David was able to join us.  We took the boys this morning together.  The school day was just 8:30am - 12 today.  When I picked them up, they were both full of things to tell me.  They both really liked their teachers.  They told me of all the ways it was similar and different from Addison.  They had gotten to see each other at recess.  They were also both happy to tell me that I had a lot of homework (tons of forms!).  I was one happy mama!

Speaking of which, while the boys were at school - well after the quick PTA gathering after drop-off, I headed to Primetime for a trial of a TRX class.  It is this whole body workout that uses your own body weight and suspension equipment for an hour long class.  I was in there with 3 other ladies and our instructor.  It was super cool and I know I will be sore tomorrow.  After that, I headed to Trader Joes, and by then it was time to get the boys!

We will see how the rest of the week goes.  Here are some photos!

Enough with the photos mom!
Getting down to the work

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

the both look very industrious already...