I overhear Ryan and Ethan talking in the back of the minivan today....some of the best entertainment goes on in the back of my minivan, and I'm not referring to the installed DVD player!
It seems that there is a song that Ryan has heard that to quote R, "reminds me of mawmaw and lollipops". I'm intrigued as is Ethan. We both start trying to figure out what song he is talking about.
Long story short - we figure it out - and it is this new-ish song. Very good song - very sad! Great lyrics, and it reminds me of mom too - especially the rainbow part because we always say that mawmaw sends us rainbows. And of course, I believe that Rube died too young but I don't know that in my eyes, she would have ever been old enough.
The group is Band Perry, and the Song is "If I Die Young". 'the sharp knife of a short life'....
Oh, and I still don't know if I get the lollipops part - maybe just the youthful vibe? Ryan is so plugged in and perceptive when he doesn't think anyone will catch him ;) sneaky smart that one....cunning like a fox!
No comments:
Post a Comment