| Gotta Love a GA girl!! |
I had my 3rd physical therapy appointment today. It is going very well actually. My therapist has me using the therabands (resistance bands) to do all sorts of exercises and now we have added some light hand weights and wall push ups. I go back next Monday, and will get to try the treadmill and some of my other 'usual' activities. He is also going to show me some things that I can't (no one ever should do)....mainly weight training things that will put too much pressure on the break or that joint (like doing push ups on handles). I will likely be discharged after next week or possibly one more session. And the long term prognosis is that it will be back 100% and maybe even stronger than before...it is also really looking like I won't need surgery!
I plan to go back to spin this week or next, and to start running again soon too.
2 comments:
i want to meet Ginger. She is gorgeous and I'm thrilled you have another female in the house
Ginger is a pretty girl! Very happy that PT is going well with you and that you get to get back to your exercise routine!
Post a Comment