Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pensacola Beach

We are having a great time at the beach, but we will be ready to head home in the morning as planned. I love it when you can come home from a vacation and feel like you did everything that a city/area has to offer (at least from your perspective; I am fully sure that this would be a totally different vacation with just David and I or as a girls weekend!)...as a matter of fact, Amanda and I came here a couple of years ago (when was that?!?), and I have been constantly reminded of the time we spent here!

We have done the beach, pool, the Aviation Museum (home of the Blue Angels), and more...had
some R and R and family time. Lots of good seafood; grouper, tuna, crab...

The first few days of the trip, we were joined by the Leary family. That was a lot of fun and the boys had another little boy to play with! Harrison is 5 too, and the three of the boys really play well together!

All the restaurants (well the ones on the water) have playgrounds for the kids! Drinks for the adults, and play for the kids - no one ever wants to leave!

I'll leave you with a family photo and a video of the boys at Peg Leg Pete's.


No comments: