I forgot one of the events from Mothers Day Madness 2010...how could I do that?!?
Muffins for Moms, is an event hosted by Ethan's class. They have invited all the K moms to have muffins w/the kids before school tomorrow (7:15am). It is VERY sweet and follows up the Doughnuts for Dads they hosted about a month ago. I am VERY excited to be able to attend - though I won't be eating any muffins alas...I will take my protein bar :)
In one of my next posts, I will outline for you the madness that is the last 2 weeks of school!!! Now I know why so many families head for the beach the second school is out...we will need a vacation after we are finished with all of the end-of-school mayhem. And my children are in pre-K and K people!!! It's just as well that I am not working for the moment as I am not sure how I would manage it all.
Lastly, wanted to give you guys a fabulous opportunity to sponsor Ethan in his FUN RUN fundraiser at school. It is next Wednesday, the 12th. All the money raised will be used directly at his school (and Ryan's next year) AND is fully tax deductible for you. If you would like to sponsor him, just send me an email with the amount ($5, $10, anything is fine!). The only catch is that you can't pledge/pay online. You will have to mail me a check. Anyway, he VERY much appreciates your thoughtful help...he has his eye on some prizes!
No comments:
Post a Comment