Riding in the car after karate today - don't the best conversations always happen on four wheels?!?
We were talking about kids and family...Ethan said he wanted to be an uncle when he was bigger. I asked if he knew who could make him an uncle by having a baby? He knew it was Ryan, but it got us on the topic of our aunts and uncles having babies and making the boys cousins, etc. Then, Ethan says, "I wish I were a girl".
Me: "Why, you are my perfect little boy and I like you that way"
Ethan: "Because I want to feel what it's like to have a baby in MY belly"
AWWWWWWW....
Then, he and Ryan were playing at home - now actually while I am posting, and I hear Ethan say, "Ok, Ryan let's load up all our toys and donate them to the thrift store. There are kids who don't have toys". I think they are just pretending, but still, isn't it cute?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment