I am also happy to report that I am still maintaining my happy. Every day is a challenge to not fall back into the pattern of stress, worry and negative thoughts (how will I get it all done, etc.), and I do have my moments (like this morning, when we had 10 minutes to get out the door for school/work and no one was cooperating with me!!), but overall, we are managing it ok. Will keep you posted. It really helps having the California trip on the horizon to look forward to some concentrated family fun!!We are also counting sleeps until our visit from Bobba and Zeida. They arrive from South Africa on Friday night!!! The boys are also testing for their next karate belts on Saturday morning, and they have so earned it. They have been working hard, and it will be a big accomplishment for them to have earned the next level.
No comments:
Post a Comment