Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ethan's Turn

I was already feeling better yesterday with just one of my ten days of meds in me. Everything was manageable, and I had high hopes for the rest of the week.

Then last night, about 11pm, Ethan wakes up with a fever. I give him motrin, and he goes back to sleep. Then at 3am he comes running to my room, and we spend the next 4 hours in the bathroom. He'd be 'ok', and we would go lay down in my bed and 15 minutes later...boom, back again. It was excruciating to watch, so I can't imagine how he felt. kids are such troopers though.

This morning, we are going to drop Ry at school and head to the pediatrician once they open. Not sure if it's a stomach bug or strep. He is talking like he has a 'thick' throat (like I feel and sound w/strep) though he says his neck only hurts at the back (he is saying that it is difficult for him to swallow).

No comments: