Saturday, September 06, 2008

Go Dawgs!

We had a great time watching Georgia win today. We watched at home just our family this weekend....sometimes that is nice, but I must say that in general, I do prefer to make a bigger deal of the games, especially this early in the season. While the weather was very nice today, it is still lacking a certain crispness that really means football.

Ethan spent game time playing football with daddy and doing a bit of coloring....
Ryan was so exhausted (we skipped his planned nap today) that he snuck off to the playroom and fell asleep on his own....in Ethan's chair. That hand behind is on his tag...the still comforts himself with a tag - any tag on any item, even his own shirt...it is so cute and sweet and...convenient. Nothing is cuter that a sleeping child...just look at those eyelashes and that thick hair....I just want to eat him!
Now, we have eaten dinner and David is watching the big Florida game...the boys a movie, so I thought I'd catch up a bit on the computer. Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is Grandparents Day just in case you didn't know. Ethan and Ryan plan to have brunch with their Grandy and Oupa at Goldbergs and still not sure if we will be able to see Pawpaw as well... Then Ethan has a t-ball game at 2:30pm. That and a few errands will wind down another weekend for us. David is in town this week, but very busy.

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

LOVE the pics! Let's plan on watching the game together this weekend.
wsc