I have to share some interesting statements that Ethan has made...it is actually cute when you keep in mind that he isn't yet five.
I had done something minor, like put away a toy that I thought he had finished with and he was upset with me. He said, very firmly, "mommy, I am VERY disappointed with you, disappointed and angry" - not with any real anger in his tone but very firm nontheless and overwhelmingly cute!
Then even better - and not sure where he ever heard this phrase, but I was tickling him one day, and he was jokingly getting finished with our game and said firmly again, "mommy, you are going to ruin my (briefly searching for the word and I thought he would say shirt), life". He actually said that I was going to ruin his life :)
Oh little ones can be so dramatic. It is so funny and cute!
1 comment:
"Kids say the darndest things!"
Hope things are going well with you guys.
wsc
Post a Comment