Sunday, August 03, 2008

Boys' Beds

Here are the boys' new beds! Delivered and set-up on Friday. They love them! We went with the full size and a trundle (for storage and later for sleep-overs). The funniest part - the bed is actually called the 'Ethan bed' - as if it were there all along our search waiting for us, so aptly named - calling us, 'hello, I'm Ethan's [and Ryan's] bed; it's in my name; get it?'
They love them, we love them, they match our other furniture and were within our budget - wins all around.

We also managed to get their new bedding on sale at bed, bath, and beyond AND use all our 20% off coupons! I just need to pick up an extra sheet set for both beds and we will be done! Oh, and the set had matching valances, so I think I may hang those with panels, but haven't decided yet...



2 comments:

heather said...

i love the furniture and bedding! where did you end up getting the beds?!

Jen said...

I am saying the same thing! Love the beds. Where'd u find them?