Sunday, August 03, 2008

Just Call Me Auntie Ang

That's right people!! I am going to be an aunt - the boys will *finally* have a cousin - on or around February 11th 2009.

Once again, I should leave you wondering - but I won't - and it is, what most would consider, the most obvious suspects - Lynne & Matt....

So...

CONGRATULATIONS
Lynne & Matt

And THANKS from DARE!!! They will be finding out the sex of the baby, assuming he/she cooperates, so it will be a couple of months before we know if I will actually be an aunt or uncle (just a little blond humor there!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love ur "blonde humor"! reminds me of a Friends episode when Joey said the same thing about Monica! Congrats to Lynne and Matt and to you and David for becoming an aunt and an uncle!

Amanda said...

Congrats to the parents to be!