I had my follow-up with my primary doctor today - I had seen him 2 weeks ago and he treated me with antibiotics to see if my lymph nodes would go down (they have been persistently swollen for 2 years now). He also did my blood work (basic blood count, etc.) and it was all normal.
My nodes are still swollen. The dr said he has ruled out all obvious causes but it is very abnormal that they would still be so swollen...so, he referred me to a hematologist (blood dr). I am going to see the same practice that both mom and dad were/are at. I called to get a new patient visit with my dad's doctor and am waiting on a call back.
My dr said it could be nothing, but he wants to be sure. Not getting worried yet especially since I don't have other symptoms of anything serious, but you never know...better safe, so I feel pretty good - maybe I can get in soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment