Monday, June 16, 2008

Dad

The procedure went very smoothly this morning...we were there right on time...got him back on time and all went smoothly. Dad has on artery that is 70% blocked and the same artery has a small 2nd blockage which they will likely bypass when they do his open heart surgery.

So, he is home and doing well. I am home catching up on things....tired...was up at 4:30am to get my workout in...but I feel better about it. Got to get myself back on track as the battle of the pudge is being lost!

Next step - we will have a consult with a cardio thoracic surgeon next Wednesday and discuss the surgery and timing - will likely be in the next month or so, but will keep you posted...then dad will be as good as new!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so happy to hear that your dad's procedure went well. Wonderful news. With more to come! Jen