We have had a busy weekend (what else is new?). We had dinner at Heathermere on Friday night and the boys got to play in the sundial maze outside A&A's door...it was fun. Saturday, we went to the Y in the morning and played catch up at home during the day...then we headed to Stone Mountain for the Laser Show. We caravaned over with 4 other families in 4 mini-vans. There were 10 kids ages 3months to 5 years. We took pic-nic fare and had a family-style feast. Unfortunately, forgot the camera, so I have no photos to share. :(
This week...David is in town and has two other consultants coming over for the week to work from our basement...should be interesting. So, the boys and I are going to make ourselves as scarce as possible around the house this week.
Dad has his surgical appointment on Wed morning...will let you know how it goes. I have my hematology apt on July 1st. Oh, and my uncle PC (dad' brother and only living sibling) is in the hospital and not doing well. He is in the cardiac ICU and they just aren't sure what is going on with him. Also, found out last week that a close friend (who shall remain nameless since I don't have permission to post yet) was diagnosed with a rare form of skin cancer, but they seem to have found it very early and so all should be fine.
A list of places the boys and I (and Ashley some days) might go this week include:
The NEW Playroom (now called Play)
Dac Kids (an indoor pirate-themed play place)
Imagine It Children's museum
The Zoo
The Movies
The Y
If you want to join us to any of them - email me!
No comments:
Post a Comment