My first week at work went pretty well....I got my laptop and am just getting up to speed on everything. I think it integrated fairly smoothly with our lives especailly with how hectic are lives are now - the week before Christmas, our trip and New Years. In case I haven't mentioned it, we are leaving on the 27th for a few days in the Blue Ridge mountains with Grandy, Oupa, Alan, Andrew and Neil.
D is in town through all the holidays...so we are going to cram in lots of quality time and chores...he will probably be begging to go back to Raleigh by the end of the next two weeks :)
Here are some photos from the past month or so - finally got to uploading.
Ethan just playing and being cute at home...
Ethan and his CUTE classmate, Natalie, at another classmate, Jacob's birthday party at a chef place.
Happy Holidays
from our family to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment