Ethan said something else shockingly adorable today (I am his mom afterall!)
We were at the pool with Noah, Rachel & Jillian...and Rachel (who is a little younger than Ryan) was walking on some wooden beams, and Ethan said "Rachel, Honey, be careful" it was so sweet and cute that he called her honey and that he was so 'parentally' concerned.
Ethan is thrilled to go to see daddy and go to the ocean and the hotel home....he knows that it is 'one more sleep' away and has been reminding me all day!! It is amazing how much stuff it still takes for just a weekend away.
Last night we ended up having dinner with my mom and Chris which was nice since we haven't seen him in a while (he has been working 6 days a week for a while now). Tonight, Grandy & Oupa are coming over and bringing dinner.
Oh, in case you didn't notice - I gave Uncle Neil a break (as a reward for FINALLY calling me and catching up) and took his counter off the blog - I added one to log my strep-free-ness...let's hope I never have to update it and it goes on and on forever until you all beg me to change it years from now!
I'll take lots of photos this weekend! Oh and I wanted to share a photo book that I made for Ryan's first year (only a year over due!) Here is the link
No comments:
Post a Comment