I had a follow-up visit with Dr P (my infectious disease dr) yesterday...it was very un-necessary I thought, but didn't know for sure what it would be for.
I got care for the boys, drove all the way to Alpharetta and was in and out in 15 minutes. Basically, he asked how I felt and I said good and he was excited as if we had conquered the strep and I told him that I wanted to be optimistic, but this is far from my record to be strep free....so, he wants to see me again in a month, but I think I will call and cancel the apt and tell him that unless and until he sees or hears from me again to assume I am strep free.
I did have him do a culture just to check....and I asked him for some emergency meds for the trip in case I get strep in SA - not sure what he prescribed though (I can't read it!).
I had another apt with my chiro today as well - I think we are getting my bum straightened out (literally and figuratively!).
Looking forward to our trip this weekend to Raleigh. I am doing laundry and packing now.
We have dinner plans at Ted's Montana Grill with Grandy and Oupa and some friends of theirs. And my mom is spending the night with us...which is nice because I didn't sleep so well last night. Ethan is enjoying camp with Lauren! Ryan is enjoying his time as an only-child :) Both boys are going through a growth spurt. I think Ryan is getting his 2 year molars as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment