Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our Weekend

Is over...David left for the airport about an hour ago...he is destined for Raleigh for a few days (he comes home Wed night). I think my mom is coming over tomorrow and will stay the night with us. I am going to try to finish painting the chalk board in the playroom while she is here with the boys.

Ethan starts his week-long science camp tomorrow (from 9-12) and his swim lessons in the evening (at 4:45).

This weekend...we went to the Y Saturday am until lunch time and D & I had a long workout while the boys hung out in the nursery. We came home, had sandwiches for lunch, showers, then naps...we were going to go to a showroom to look at a sauna (David wants on really badly for our basement and I am more on board now that I read about its health-promoting benefits), but it closed at 4pm. Then last minute, Kristy, Rob and the girls came over for dinner - we grilled burgers and then watched some on demand TV...it was fun and relaxing...all the kids just played so well together (sometimes it still blows my mind when I think of Kristy in I that age, or in HS or college and now we have a house full of kids together!)

Today, we had a blood drive at 10am. David and I both gave - the more you do it, the less of a big deal it is...I think I could probably do it myself at this point :) We then had a quick visit with D's cousins Lauren & Jason and thier new baby girl, Lola. Then a quick lunch and home because D had to pack and fly out.

No comments: