Happy Birthday Oupa
Today the boys and I went to Fernbank with some friends - Jillian and Noah from E's school and their moms & siblings. It was so much fun. Sharon (Noah's mom) is a fabulous cook - she brought us all Matzah pizzas and a special Passover cake and other snacks. It was a nice day to be inside - it is pretty cold out today (I heard on the weather yesterday that we are likely to have a colder Easter than Christmas!!)....Fernbank also has a special Lizard and snake exhibit right now as well (sorry Grandy and Alan)...but the boys LOVED it - and so did Jillian!
Tomorrow, we work at the Y again...and then David and I have the evening/night to ourselves! Saturday we have dinner plans and Sunday we have Easter with my family and then a birthday party...For Easter, my parents bought the boys a small playhouse (I found a used one on Craigs list for a great deal).
Our Seders this year were very special because we had so much family in town to celebrate with us and because it was more meaningful for Ethan to participate in this year....but it was also much more exhausting than normal...I guess just getting home and in bed so late. I am still recovering.
Here are some photos from the Seder...




1 comment:
Thanks for the photos Ang. Poor Winston!
Post a Comment