David's last weekend of classes - over - now just the trip later this month and we have a new MBA on our hands (hope it doesn't go to his head!) He was in class Friday and Saturday and then Saturday night his entire class (and SOs) celebrated by going out to Dark Horse in the Highlands and then to Havana Club in B'head. It was nice - but it has been a LONG time since we have 'gone out'...and I was ready to go home by 11pm - just when things were picking up :) of course, alot of D's classmates had been drinking since lunch, after the last final.
David's family, Neil, Alan, Andrew, Yael (our cousin from Israel who is studying music in NY right now) and his grandparents all came to town Friday and Saturday and are here for Passover...we saw them for brunch on Saturday and again at our house Sunday for a BBQ (along with Arlene, Matt's mom)...we had so much fun.
We have our first Seder tonight - both nights are at the Dubovsky house at Cotswold (which I will hereafter refer to as Cotswold Manor) :) It is about time I started some DARE blog lingo for my faithful readers!!
My mom was with us today and I had a dentist and a dr apt. The boys and I work at the Y on Wed and Friday mornings...and on Thursday we are going to Fernbank with some friends. Tomorrow, we are going to pick up a Little Tikes playhouse that I found on Craigs List - my parents are giving it to the boys for Easter - the only issue is that it is an hour away....my dad is going with me for help and security reasons.
This Friday, David and I are staying at the Marriott Marquis downtown - we had a voucher for a free night that was expiring...so, the timing worked out...the boys are spending the night at Grandy and Oupas (if all goes according to plan), and I think D and I will try a new place for dinner, Seasons 52. Then on Saturday, we have a double date night to celebrate with one of D's classmates, Alex and his wife Karine...they have an adorable daughter, Eva but the kids will be staying with sitters for the evening.
Then, Sunday is even more hectic...it is Easter...so we are having lunch with my parents at their house - and then we are off to a birthday party for one of Ethan's classmates (they have rented out the bowling alley and are having it catered with Kosher for Passover foods)....so, we will be having an afternoon of bowling and fun. By the end of the day/weekend, we will likely be headed home for a nice family NAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment