Guess how we celebrated? We didn't. Turns out I have strep again, but not only do I have it, but I unknowingly suffered with it all week since it didn't register on the rapid test at my dr on Tuesday...my dr said it was likely just viral and I would have to ride it out....well, by Saturday, I was in so much pain that I couldn't swallow my own salaiva much less any water or food, so I went to urgent care. I now have meds for the strep, but not in time to save our anniversary dinner plans. We are promising to postpone them to the near future though.
Today is Sunday, and since David is through with school for the weekend, we have just been lounging around at home. The boys are enjoying the time with both of us and playing around the house. Here is a cute photo of them being naughty near the fireplace.

In honour of our anniversary, I wanted to share with you our black and white photos from our wedding (these are the photos that Scott Middlebrooks took as a surprise to us and have turned out to be our FAVORITES!) I finally had them scanned in....here they are

1 comment:
I hadn't even seen the black & white photos! Those are awesome! You look as amazing as I remember & it brings back very fond memories. Definitely my favorite wedding of all time.
Post a Comment