Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy 30th to Chris


That's right...today is my BABY brother's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday to Chirs.

The boys and I met him and my mom for lunch today after I picked Ethan up from school...even though I am very sick right now (that's right - sick again!) I am miserable with a sore throat and ear pain. I am just so tired of being sick...seems I get sick at least once a month. Send me some major well vibes!

Lots going on as usual...David is in school for a long weekend this weekend (Th-Sa)...our 5 year anniversary on Saturday - YEAH! David's family (Marilyn, Lynne, Alan and Andrew only) are leaving for South Africa on Sunday and Tuesday, just for a few days for a family wedding....we wish them a safe trip.

The boys and I went to the zoo on Monday (before I got sick on Tuesday)...it was spontaneous and so much fun; we just woke up that morning and decided to do something fun. Ethan was so into seeing all the animals...he kept asking for specific animals as if he had a checklist in his head, and he is even getting to know the layout of the zoo. We have some amazing photos to share.

We are suppose to go to a Pumpkin Patch with the Whitehurst family on Sunday (we will see if we are all feeling well by then), and then dinner that evening with my family to celebrate Chris's birthday, David's birthday (which is next Tuesday), and our anniversary. I think the boys and I will spend some time hanging out with Amanda tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay - lots to add. First, Happy Anniversary for today - 5 years! Crazy... Happy birthday to Chris too for yesterday. And Happy Birthday to David for Tuesday. We'll drink to you in Cape Town :) Feel better Angela.