Monday, January 10, 2011

Random (including more snow)

Story 1:  One morning on our way down stairs for school (around 7am) Ethan told me that 3 things he wishes for or cares about most  1) his family 2) to have wings to fly and 3) DOLLARS (very dramatically said)...so, I told him that I needed to get it on tape...and voila!
Story 2:  Ryan was playing with his lego king.  He told me that he (the king) had bought his crown to become a king.  I asked how much he paid for it and where he got the money, and he said "the crown was a dollar" (if only monarchies could be bought for $1).  Then he said that he got the money from mega millions and that he had "500 thousand million dollars"

Ryan (above), Ethan and Ginger (below) playing in the snow!
Story 3:  Ryan came to me upset with Ethan one day.  I asked him what was wrong and he said that Ethan lied to him.  I tried to get to the bottom of it by asking him what Ethan had lied about and how.  He said that Ethan said "x" (I don't recall the exact details) but that he meant "y".  I asked when Ethan said "y" because it didn't sound right - and he said that he "said it in his brain".   Oh that child - don't think he is a mind reader...but you never know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay warm

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Granny