Friday, December 17, 2010

Ethan Again

We were getting ready for school this morning, and Ethan tells me that yesterday in PE, Coach found a lego minifigure (which Ethan LOVES Lego and Minifigs so much that it comprises the majority of his wish list).  He said that he really wanted to say it was his and that a boy he knows named Cameron lied and did that but that he knew it was a lie, so he didn't.  I could hear an interesting mixture of sadness, regret and pride in his tone.  I told him that he did the right thing and that I was very proud of him and that he needed to tell daddy about it when he got home because he would be proud too.  Then he said, yea, I really wanted that minifig, but I feel good about myself now and that is more important - WOW AGAIN!

No comments: