Monday, May 10, 2010

10 days...

There are only 10 days left in the school year! I can't believe that we are about to begin our summer....and before we know it, the boys will be back in school!

The next 2 weeks are super crazy!

This week, Ethan has field day and a fun run (last chance to make a donation :) - both in his cast :( AND he has a letter people parade on Friday. He is letter E - will take photos :)

Ryan's graduation is on Thursday - he will be a pre-K graduate soon! Here is his ADORABLE graduation photo that we are ordering.

And here is his other school photo from the same day...too cute to not share. I've noticed that his eyes are turning more green than blue lately, and they seem very green in this photo.

That's a busy week for us...coupled with karate, speech and a playdate! Plus, I am trying to fit in tons of stuff while the boys are in school for the next 2 weeks.

Next week: Ethan gets his cast off on Wednesday *YEAH*!! It is reading week at Ethan's school, so I am reading to his class on Monday, and Granny and Alan are able to come read to them on Thursday, and Granny will have lunch with Ethan...what a treat!

Ryan's last day is Thursday and Ethan's is Friday. Shrek 4 comes out on Friday, so we may try to see that as a treat!!

All this reminds me, I need to get on our plans for summer! All the big stuff is in there already: a weekend in NJ/NY, 2 weeks in San Francisco, Ethan's surgery, and art camp...but, I need to fill in the small details. I signed the boys up for a free bowling program, and there are lots of free or $1 movies for kids too. I think we should be able to do plenty of free/cheap stuff this summer!

Oh, an certainly saving the best for last - I had a FABULOUS mothers day!!! Saturday night was great. The boys had so much fun with Ashley while we thoroughly enjoyed our concert. Sunday, I got breakfast in bed (homemade crepes), then we went to visit my mom (took her a heart wreath), shopping at Costco, then a BBQ at our house with my favorite (kebabs), tball, then a movie in my bedroom with the boys, a walk around the neighborhood/lake, and a quick visit with Amanda. EXHAUSTION but PURE BLISS!

No comments: