Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ethan's Class Photo

Our handsome little man is in the middle of the middle row (in case you have any issue picking him out!). He came home yesterday and told me that he had to go to Ms Crowder's office (the principal). At first, I was wondering what could have happened...it isn't at all like him to have done something that would land him in the Principal's office! Then he told me that he was asked to share his 4 page essay with the principal about what he did over spring break. I have yet to see said essay, but apparently it was fluent and punctuated properly and just wonderful! He was so proud! And so are we!!

Ryan's teacher and his Play Ball instructor both commented about his progression and development. Apparently, he is more vocal and more coordinated and just doing everything better. We all had noticed a big development growth spurt, but it is nice to hear that other people in his life are noticing as well. He has gotten so much more affectionate and expressive of his love lately - at least with the immediate family (me, Ethan and David)....maybe it will translate to everyone he loves although I do see that he likes to wield that power as it is one of the only ones he has.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I am really interested in seeing his 4 page story:)
love
M