Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Enjoying Holiday Break

The boys and I are doing our best to enjoy our holiday break even without David...it's not like he would be able to 'play' with us all day even if he were here :)

Yesterday (Monday) we got Ethan's Neck-Ray as he calls it (neck x-ray) out of the way at Scottish Rite near Northside, and since we were in the area, we visited Granny at her school and even played on the playground for a while!

Today, got lots done at home in the am, and then we headed to the dollar movie and saw Astro Boy, then had dinner at IHOP (kids eat free!) and then shopping at Target to let the boys pick each other's gifts since I have done all the other shopping without them. It was REALLY funny to see them try to pick what they wanted for each other, and they SERIOUSLY don't have a perception of money yet..they were picking $50 - $100 items but were just as happy when I directed them to the $10 items :) Then we ran into our neighbors there, and while I was talking to them, Ethan was saying 'Happy Holidays' loudly to every single person that walked by.....it was really cute!

Tomorrow, we have big plans...but I won't go into those yet. It does involve a playdate with our favorite baby girl, niece and cousin, Alyssa!!

Christmas Eve, we will likely go to an indoor play place for a few hours. Should be fun!

No comments: