And here is what we ended up with for the Sunday birthday party for Aaron. Ethan was in fact Darth Maul and Ryan was Darth Vader. They had an amazing time at the party where Obe Wan and Darth Vader showed up to entertain the kids!
Today, the boys and I were at the Y this morning for spin class. Then we headed downtown to IKEA for lunch and some playtime in their FREE play area...then home just in time to meet Noah (from school) at our pool for a playdate.
I think my dad and Chris will come over for a while tomorrow to wish Ryan a happy birthday...tomorrow is the BIG DAY! My baby will turn 4!!! The joy of tomorrow will quickly be replaced with the responsibility of being 4 with his annual check up on Wednesday...and there will be shots - OUCH! But, SHHHH, don't tell him yet! We are going first thing in the morning, but I hope to make it up to him by taking him somewhere fun for lunch and the afternoon - maybe Chuck-E-Cheese?
No comments:
Post a Comment