It was a full week ago now that we were enjoying our last evening in Hilton Head. We were there for a long weekend; left on Thursday the 18th and came back Monday the 22nd. It was hot and humid but very nice! HH is such a family/kid-friendly spot. We took our bikes up and biked to dinner almost every night. The food there is GREAT with so many great places to choose from. We spent tons of time at the beach and by the pool. Our resort had 3 outdoor pools and an indoor one as well. We also explored the Sea Pines area one day and took the boys kayaking one day (that was a great work out for David and I :)
I would love to say that I had alot of photos to share, but since we biked alot and were near the water and sand alot, I didn't take my camera out much...so, I have a few shots...
Enjoying ice cream on Father's Day
Ry showing us his muscles in his daddy t-shirt
The boys did a 'paint a sand dollar' activity at our resort

Ry showing us his muscles in his daddy t-shirt
The boys did a 'paint a sand dollar' activity at our resortThey had some nice kid programs including an inflatable slide on the beach a couple of days. We missed the dive-in movies though.
The boys were as excited about sleeping at our 'hotel home' as they were anything else!
We got back on Monday afternoon, and David had to re-pack and head to the airport. He flew out (REALLY late with the delays) to Baton Rouge for a couple of days. The boys and I had a busy week back home with a couple of playdates at the pool, Coffee Park and Southern Prep, and indoor gym. Ryan had a speech session. We had lots of fun plans for this weekend as well, but I am going to post about them separately since I have lots more photos to share.

We got back on Monday afternoon, and David had to re-pack and head to the airport. He flew out (REALLY late with the delays) to Baton Rouge for a couple of days. The boys and I had a busy week back home with a couple of playdates at the pool, Coffee Park and Southern Prep, and indoor gym. Ryan had a speech session. We had lots of fun plans for this weekend as well, but I am going to post about them separately since I have lots more photos to share.Ryan had a little accident one day while standing on the couch, he fell/jumped off and landed on a craft toy (a little peg plate that you design beads on)...it punctured holes in the side of his nose, and now that the pain and drama are over, it looks pretty cool...see for yourself. The poor guy did have a nose bleed and a bit of swelling and bruising. I was concerned about his anchors for his eye tubes that are in his nose, but all seems fine. You'd think he would have *finally* learned his lesson about standing/jumping on the couch, but oh no, he was back at it the next day...

No comments:
Post a Comment