I had my first softball game last night and was it ever chilly! It was actually my team's second game but I missed the first one...so, we lost badly both times! Time for more practice and batting cages and weight training (and performance enhancing drugs? :) HA!
So, this morning, headed to the Y with the boys...did spin class for an hour and then hit the batting cages (yes, can you believe that we have batting cages inside my Y?!) for about 30 minutes - just before blisters formed. It was good and I will be doing it again and often! It only cost me 50 cents!
Now, the boys and I are going to see a movie at the 'discount' movie theater. We're seeing Bedtime Stories. Then we will come home and head back to the Y with David for another spin class.
I have a cute story to share about Ethan. He and Ry were in the bath tub earlier this week, and David was entertaining them with the rubiks cube (he is really good at getting all one color on one side but beyond that....well...) So, Ethan made a game where each color represented something...red was kisses, etc. Ethan wanted David to get orange, but David said the word orange in a South African accent, and as usual as of late, Ethan corrected him with the 'American' way and afterward, said, "you're in my town baby" with such attitude that it was hilarious! We all had a big laugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment