Happy Birthday Lynne!
Wishing you a happy, special day and many, many more!
Ryan is napping, Ethan is watching a movie, so I thought I would catch up on some things on my computer...after this post, I am going to work on the web site that I am creating for my cousin's business (about time I finished it! - just seems there are so many things that get in the way).
David was suppose to be in town this week, but got a call yesterday and headed out to Raleigh today for the rest of the week. He is driving back Friday, but will just head to his parents since he is spending the night there for his 10K that is at 8am on Saturday in Sandy Springs.
The boys and I don't have plans this evening, but I have a massage and a hair cut scheduled for tomorrow while the boys are in school - both MUCH needed I assure you :) I looked back, and I haven't had a hair cut since early November!! We also have our first after-school playdate tomorrow. Ethan's friend from his class, also an Ethan will come home with us to play. If it goes well, we will be doing more of these!
Friday, I am going to try to make it to Yoga in the morning after dropping the boys at school. I also have a training session with Misty in the afternoon, so if I can't make it, then I will fit in my workout then. The boys and I were planning to go to our neighborhood happy hour on Friday night, but if David gets back to town in time, we might try to meet him for dinner.
I'm very excited about the weekend - it is suppose to be sunny and warm - a real taste of Spring! David has his 10K early Saturday and then a service for his car, and the boys and I will go to the Y early for a spin-a-thon that I am 'spinning' in. Then we have a birthday party for all of us at Pump It Up for Lauren (Kristy's 'baby' will be 6!) Sunday, we are probably going for a long bike ride and picnic on the Silver Comet Trail. Packing in as much outdoor stuff as we can when we get the chance! Maybe we will even 'reopen' our patio and grill out on Saturday night!
Ryan's surgery is next Thursday. His pre-op was yesterday, and all went well. My only fear at this point is that he might get sick before the surgery. Saving my major worry time for next week :)
Wishing you a happy, special day and many, many more!
Ryan is napping, Ethan is watching a movie, so I thought I would catch up on some things on my computer...after this post, I am going to work on the web site that I am creating for my cousin's business (about time I finished it! - just seems there are so many things that get in the way).
David was suppose to be in town this week, but got a call yesterday and headed out to Raleigh today for the rest of the week. He is driving back Friday, but will just head to his parents since he is spending the night there for his 10K that is at 8am on Saturday in Sandy Springs.
The boys and I don't have plans this evening, but I have a massage and a hair cut scheduled for tomorrow while the boys are in school - both MUCH needed I assure you :) I looked back, and I haven't had a hair cut since early November!! We also have our first after-school playdate tomorrow. Ethan's friend from his class, also an Ethan will come home with us to play. If it goes well, we will be doing more of these!
Friday, I am going to try to make it to Yoga in the morning after dropping the boys at school. I also have a training session with Misty in the afternoon, so if I can't make it, then I will fit in my workout then. The boys and I were planning to go to our neighborhood happy hour on Friday night, but if David gets back to town in time, we might try to meet him for dinner.
I'm very excited about the weekend - it is suppose to be sunny and warm - a real taste of Spring! David has his 10K early Saturday and then a service for his car, and the boys and I will go to the Y early for a spin-a-thon that I am 'spinning' in. Then we have a birthday party for all of us at Pump It Up for Lauren (Kristy's 'baby' will be 6!) Sunday, we are probably going for a long bike ride and picnic on the Silver Comet Trail. Packing in as much outdoor stuff as we can when we get the chance! Maybe we will even 'reopen' our patio and grill out on Saturday night!
Ryan's surgery is next Thursday. His pre-op was yesterday, and all went well. My only fear at this point is that he might get sick before the surgery. Saving my major worry time for next week :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Enjoy the massage!
Post a Comment