There is nothing like a break to really make you appreciate your normal routine. I think everyone is officially back to their own routines today - like or not!
The boys are back to school, David is back to work, and I was running around getting things done that have been put off until now. Grocery shopping, emissions for my tag renewal, etc.
The boys are back to school, David is back to work, and I was running around getting things done that have been put off until now. Grocery shopping, emissions for my tag renewal, etc.
I also managed to upload the photos that were on my camera - not too many from the holidays, but I have a few.
Remember way back when I posted that the boys and I made a ginger bread house...here is the proof...




On Christmas Eve, my dad, Chris, Amy and Brandon came over for dinner and gift opening. Here is a photo of David and I and then David and the boys.
Here is Amy and Brandon (they looks so much alike in this photo)
Brandon just turned 2, but he is bigger than Ryan! He's a big boy!
The boys
Christmas Morning photos - Ethan insisted on getting dressed before coming downstairs, so no pajama shots (honestly, what 5 year old wants to wait to get to the presents!)
Ethan left a note with cookies and milk for Santa - how cute!

Finally, a few photos from dinner from Saturday - Dawn is in town with Mayer, so my NCHS friends got together for dinner at the Whitehurst house. It was Dawn, Jen, Kristy, Janet and I plus our families (except Terry who had to head back to MN and was definitely missed!)
Garrett (Jen's son and soon to be big brother) holding Kate (Kristy's daughter) - with Jen's pregnant belly in the background :)
Dawn and Mayer

Baby Robby (Kristy's son)

Ethan and Lauren (for their wedding montage one day :)

1 comment:
Thanks for all the pics! I hadn't seen pics of Kristy's kids in ages! They are all adorable! I hope I get to seem them all when I am in ATL.
Post a Comment