Sunday, October 19, 2008

Greetings from the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today. We normally go every year with the Whitehurst family, but this year we just couldn't find a weekend that would work :( So, we just went to the little place around the corner from our house after we had lunch with Alan and Andrew today (which was great at Goldbergs!). Enjoy the cute photos!!!After the pumpkin patch, we have been busy around the house, decorating for Halloween and catching up on everything. David is in Miami this week (M-Th), so he flies out VERY early in the am.
Other than that, we had a GREAT weekend as well. Saturday, it was pretty cold for Ry's soccer game which was nice - fall weather! And it warmed up quite a lot later in the am. Georgia beat Vandy! Yeah! This weekend we play LSU. Then David and I went to celebrate our 7th anniversary with dinner at Cabernet in Alpharetta. It was PERFECT! So yummy!
Tomorrow, the 20th is Chris's birthday, so just in case I don't get to post...want to wish Chris a HUGE

Happy Birthday Chris!


The boys and I will meet him, Amy and dad for his birthday lunch tomorrow after I pick the boys up from preschool.




No comments: