Ethan was very calm after a brief cry and says it doesn't hurt at all. I told him he was being so brave like a super hero, so that is now his new favorite word. Ryan was a bit upset for him; it was cute. He yelled at us to take that thing out of brother's mouth (referring to the gauze).
I immediately called David to let him know and to get our pediatric dentist's phone number. They got us right in. I mainly wanted to be sure there was no damage to the gum or permanent tooth. He is fine. His 1st baby tooth is prematurely gone though :( No more cute 'baby' photos. He is most excited about his first visit from the tooth fairy, which the lady at the dentist office expained to him and gave him a little tooth chest for under his pillow.
What an ordeal - but all in all, we are happy that his is fine, and it was just a baby tooth! 





1 comment:
Very CUTE! But I'm sure it was a fright for you though.
You're a super hero too!
wsc
Post a Comment