Both boys knew just what toys they wanted to go for...and barely even kissed me goodbye...
Here are a few photos of their first day - if you have any '1st day' photos of your own, send them to me (or a link), and I will share them. I think it is very sweet!




After dropping the boys off, I headed to my appointment with my new Infectious Disease doctor - was a bit nervous going to his office for fear I might pick up something new (just kidding). He was very nice. Said I definitely have something going on, but he doesn't think it is anything serious. Said I was seeing all the right doctors to rule out anything major, and to see what the ENT had to say on Wednesday although he suspects nothing. Said the only way to know for sure would be to do a lymph node biopsy, but doesn't know that it is the best route since it is more invasive. So, good news I guess....but still leaves me a bit frustrated. I see the ENT on Wed and then back to my hematologist in October.
2 comments:
Glad the boys loved it! I know it is still a little sad!
wsc
How exciting! The first day of school!! Ethan is so cute holding Ryan's hand guiding him down the sidewalk.
Post a Comment