Dad is doing well. They moved him into a regular room in the cardiac area (Blue Tower) this afternoon. He is in room 711 in case you wanted to know...which is ironic because he spends alot of his time in the equivalent to a 7 Eleven :)
Ethan and I went to visit my grandma this evening while Ry was napping...and we met up with Fran there to give her a few things. She is doing well. My grandma's nursing home is right behind Kennestone, so we popped by to see PawPaw for a quick visit in his new room. He is hungry and a bit irritable - he wants his gum :) and is only on a liquid diet for today. He was going to have an early night and get some rest.
We have a few photos from our 4th Celebration at Jill and Derricks, but I will just point you to the post on Wynita's site for the link.
1 comment:
I'm so glad your dad is doing well. I have been thinking about him. I'm glad that it is over and he is doing well.
Keep us updated!
wsc
Post a Comment