Just a quick post as Ryan and I need to get into bed since we have his surgery in the am. We have to leave our house around 6am.
Called today to get dad's CT results, and they aren't in yet. The nurse was leaving a note for the dr. We will have to switch doctors as well - waiting on the list and then I will work on switching everything over.
Dad has to go every day this week to get a blood thinner injection - they are ramping him back up on his thinners. He isn't happy, but they had wanted to do it for two weeks initially!
We (mom, dad, and I) went to the cancer support group tonight, and I think it helped alot. Just to have hope and ideas and, well, support. There is a man there that has survived lung cancer twice now...and a woman with Stage IV now and is undergoing a 2nd treatment now. I hope we can go back - but it is rather late...for mom to be out and dad to be driving, we will see I guess.
I spent most of the day cooking...made chicken noodle soup and veggie soup for mom and then parm chicken (with lots of veggies in the sauce) for all of us for dinner....it was all so good. I think it will give them plenty to eat on all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment