Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Philtrum

I wonder how many of you know what "philtrum" is even though we ALL have one! Ethan has been asking me for months what the area between his nose and lip is called as if he *knew* instinctively that it had a proper name....and for my part, I remembered that it did in fact have a name but could not for the life of me recall what it was.

Finally, I remembered to research it and this is where we are now - me finally with an answer for my curious little boy.

I had a super hectic day...I feel like I have been going non-stop since climbing out of bed at 8am this morning. I ran some errands - we are in the process of selecting a Pre-K program for Ethan for next fall and also registering Ryan for his JCC preschool as well....yes, it's time already and it is amazing how much paper work is involved! The pediatrician has to complete a form and an immunization record, we have to get a form from the eye doctor and the dentist...it is unreal...and I am shuttling all this paperwork around and dropping it off. Anyway, then we trek over to the Northlake area for my mom's 10 minute dr apt (bone density scan) - funny, an almost hour drive round trip for a 10 minute visit :) Then a quick lunch...then straight to my office for a 2:30 meeting with our web developer...then straight to my training appointment...finally, home, dinner, shower and put the boys to bed...now I am here...exhausted, but with a few things to do.

We are officially going on our 1st full family cruise (last cruise was technically all of us, but Ry was in my belly :) in March! I am already looking forward to the sun and fun...and just getting away from our home and routine (which makes us appreciate it more when we can come back to it all), but we also actually slow down and enjoy time as a family when we are away from it all.

Found a GREAT new show that I like - the series premier was repeated tonight and I caught most of it, "Cashmere Mafia" about 4 career women who were BFFs since biz school...like Sex in the City meets business world....I liked it!

No comments: