Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What do you want to be?

Ethan and I have been talking alot lately about what he can be when he gets bigger.....he goes from doctor to cashier to anything in between....Ryan on the other hand, ALWAYS wants to be a dog. How funny is that?

Ethan is so smart (I know all parents think that :) but he can write his name and almost all the letters and numbers. He can do simple math. He is just very cerebral and thoughtful and ponders things and asks the really deep, good questions that you might expect from a 6, 7, 8 year old...but he is barely 4! I love it! And he is so retail-oriented...asks me 100 times a day to look at ebay.

Ryan is so vocal now and expresses himself so well....he is having a bit of the normal frustration (which manifests itself in small tantrums if he is tired) when he can't express what he needs or wants. It is mostly cute and a little sad and frustrating on my part - I wish I knew or could help him, but it is normal.

David is perpetually on the road...he is driving to Raleigh to his main client on a weekly basis but only for another week - things will shift slightly *hopefully* after the new year....he will roll of 100% project management at this client and work remotely (from home) more as well as some business development with new clients....we will see what it works out to from our perspective...but he loves his work still, so we can't complain. And we got him a new car for his Christmas/Hanukah gift :) - he got his 5-series that he has wanted for years...and we both love it!

Lots of pregnant friends....Tara is expecting her 2nd, my friend Caryn (from UGA as well) is expecting her first....then there is Fenna, Kristy and Janet....all with babies growing in their bellies (Fenna has 2 boys and is having her girl - and Kristy has 2 girls and having her boy - and Janet is having her first!) Waiting on some pregnancy news from some key people - you know who you are!

More later - promise - with photos!

Enjoy the holidays! Happy Hanukah to everyone (ended last night)....and Christmas is 12 days away!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are absolutely going to LOVE the 5, it doesn't go away it just grows more & more each day. I got one last November not really wanting it, but it was what Lance wanted me to get & I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Glad everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

Finally - another post! I've been craving one for a while :)