He was so cute! I didn't do car pool; I took him in because I had alot of things to drop off for him- and so I could get pics of his frist day! He knew I was leaving, so he was clinging to me...I told him to tell me goodbye and he told Ms Lisa and Ms Sharon bye...and then I walked out and he just casually followed me out....he cried for me a bit, but I know he had a blast.. when I went to pick the boys up in carpool, he was sitting there on the bench wearing his big backpack with the other big kids, and after I got over the fact that he looked like Ethan, I had the realization that my baby is growing up!! By the time Ethan was Ryan's age, I had an infant around, so it never 'hit' me in quite the same way.
Here are some photos from his first day...
The Long Walk to School....

Ready to head into school...

Showing off my new backpack...I have Mickey you know.

I am an M&M now people!

Getting into the artwork...
2 comments:
He is so cute!!! And in that one photo, he looks exactly like Ethan. Please don't feel bad about him crying a bit - when my Mom & I are next with you, we can share with you the story of my first day. I'll just say it involved being pulled from each side of the car...
That's something that should be kept quiet. I think DFACS would have had a great time with me. Anyway, I love Ryan's shoes!! Grandy
Post a Comment