Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weekend Photos

Here are the photos from our visit to Playspace on Saturday, 7/14. I have some photos from the beach on Sunday, but they are on the waterproof camera, so it will likely be a while before I get to them...

The boys and I went to the Y with a new workout buddy today (a neighbor, Chantel, that has two little girls). We are going again on Thursday am...I really need the accountability of meeting someone there! We have some painting estimates on the calendar for today (looking to see how much it will cost to have the boys' rooms painted since it seems I will NEVER get to it). Also, our new sauna is being delivered today!! David had one growing up and wanted one forever, so when he got his last bonus, we decided to budget for one...the bonus is that it has lots of health benefits so I am hoping it will help me in my quest for restored health! David has to put it together this weekend...and his dad decided to order one as well for Cotswold Manor!! My mom is coming this afternoon to help me get all the pieces into the basement (it is curbside delivery only) and the whole thing is about 600lbs - that will be a nice workout!

Oh and OF COURSE, LOTS of laundry to catch up on today as well!

Tomorrow morning, the boys and I are going to the ATL Botanical Gardens with friends...another neighbor, Silke and her son Noah. They have a special bug exhibit that should be especially appealing to the boys!

Thursday...we go to the Y in the am and then there is a girls night out (dinner) for my neighborhood that night. David won't be back to watch the boys so I am getting a sitter. Friday we have a neighborhood happy hour...then this weekend - oh my, three birthday parties, including Ryan's on Sunday and David will need to put together two saunas. Not sure when he is flying out again.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

Sounds like you are super busy as always. It was so great seeing you and the boys on the 4th. We need to get together again soon.

wsc