Monday, July 23, 2007

Pensacola Referrals

Hey blog readers...any recommendations for Amanda and I for our trip to Pensacola? Neither of us have been, so we would love to hear about any great places to eat, shop, play (or any places to avoid!)

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well, no one had any suggestions for us, but now that we're back I have some suggestions for anyone else considering a visit...
Landry's was WONDERFUL!!! Seafood was divine and they also had steaks and chicken on the menu. Yummy salad, garlic bread and good drinks. I highly recommend.

Bagelheads for breakfast is pretty good as well. The bagels are HUGE and sooo many flavors to choose from plus some really delicious looking muffins!

AND Hemingway's grill was pretty good eats also! Ang had an amazing steak and I had some pretty yummy grouper & scallops.

The beach was GREAT!!!! We went to Pensacola Beach and the water was so clear and blue & the sand was powdery white. It was pretty great, but don't forget the sunscreen!!!!