Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

David hasn't traveled in quite a while now, so this week has been tough. The boys have been well behaved and I have had more energy since I am not fighting strep on my own (my antibiotic is doing most of the fighting for now)...and we kept busy with friends and family...but we just missed him!



Speaking of busy. We had the TV install on Monday and then my mom came over Monday evening and spent the night with us (Ethan slept in the guest room with her). Then I had my radiology apt on Tuesday morning then swim lessons, and that night we met Amanda for dinner 'where the man makes the dragon fire' and some Dollar Tree shopping - love that dollar store! Then Wed, we had a nice playdate with Noah and his mom and then dinner with Grandy, Oupa, Lynne and Matt at Mellow Mushroom and then my mom came over again on Thursday and we went to get the boys haircuts..I was going to get color as well which was the reason Rube went with us, but I remembered that I was on medication that affects my skin (sun sensitive), so thought I should maybe wait since I didn't know if it could interact with the hair chemicals. Then we watched a movie on the new TV (Just My Luck). David was suppose to land around 8pm but was delayed due to weather in ATL, so he didn't land until after 10pm.


That brings me to today. Firedog was suppose to come out this am to finish our install (they still needed to do the speakers and wires....but they were late and didn't get here until after 11....which I wish I would have known because the boys and I had wanted to go to the Y. They are still working now and it is past 3:30pm (they did break for lunch though). Not sure about plans for the evening. Tomorrow night, we may be going to see Happy Feet at an outdoor showing - open to the public so join us if you want. Then Sunday - what is Sunday again - oh yes, Father's Day....we have a brunch with our daddy's family/father....and still making plans with my dad.

Should be an interesting weekend...and then next week, David is in training in ATL, so he will be home every night but not working from home during the days. I have my follow up with dr P on Tuesday to get my results....

No comments: