Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukkah

Today is the first day of Hanukkah, so

Happy Hanukkah
To celebrate, the boys and I are going to a Shabbat and Hanukkah dinner at B'nai Torah with Grandy and Oupa. We are also meeting a family friend, Eugene Stoch, before dinner. We can't wait.
Ethan's class was in charge of the Shabbat blessings at this morning's Shabbat Sing at school. Ethan and the two other boys in his class, Noah and Jacob got to hold the kiddush cup. The whole thing was too cute, but I forgot my camera at home, so no photos of that (I am so bummed about it!)
Even as I type this, David is in the midst of his first final! Wish him luck! He has been working so hard and is a bit stressed (which David NEVER gets worked up or stressed, so that is really something)...tensions are a bit high at our house...but will all be over in a day or so.
Today, I am getting ready for our trip. Laundry, packing, a quick trip to Walmart, getting our camera ready, etc. We are all a little snotty, but we are going to have the time of our lives.
I finally uploaded my pictures on my camera...they are from so many different things (Jacob's birthday party at Red Door Playhouse, Santa and Ethan - Ryan wouldn't sit with him for anything!, Ryan's first haircut, our playgroup's Thanksgiving feast, and lots of random boy shots...playing and in the bathtub and in their coordinating Cookie Monster and Elmo tops)...Enjoy them (will like to them soon, so check back if the link isn't working yet).

No comments: