Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Countdown to Disney

We are getting geared up for our big trip...we leave this Sunday...but to get there we still have to make it through David's finals (all Day Friday and Saturday), shopping and packing, and our sickness...both boys have a little bit of a cold with Ethan's being a little worse.

Just the anticipation of spending a week all together - anywhere - with no work, school, chores, etc. is such a nice thought...add in the fact that we are at Disney for the first time and it is just over the top! I am not too thrilled about the drive, but we have the minivan with movies to get us through!

Not much else to report....we are all ready for Christmas with my family for the day after we get home...all gifts are purchased and wrapped. We are celebrating Chanukkah on the road, so we are taking our candles and Menorah for that....Ethan has a Chanukkah carnival on Friday at school so that will be fun for him.

I am off now to get the boys a haircut (Ryan's first if all goes according to plan)...will take lots of photos to share. Speaking of photos, I have tons on my camera that I need to upload and share with you ....we also had some professional family photos made and will have those soon too!

Tomorrow, we are going on a shopping trip to BJs (our wholesale club) to get diapers and drinks and snacks for the trip as well as a portable DVD player (if I can find a deal)....

Oh, I almost forgot...the weather in Orlando for next week is suppose to be AMAZING!!! Temps 77 - 80 degrees and clear skies! We will probably be able to spend some time in the hotel pool!

Also, With all the other excitement...we are also celebrating the end of term 3...the alleged toughest term of the program - granted David still has to take finals, but we are in the home stretch!

Once we get settled in the new year, David and I plan to actually celebrate our 5th anniversary, his promotion, my birthday...anything else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing time!! I am sure the boys will love Disney. Please take tons of photos so you can share when you get back.