Why “DAS Entdeckä”?
It’s Swiss German for “The Discovery,” but also stands for David, Angela, and Stephen (D.A.S.) exploring Switzerland & the surrounding areas. Join us as we share what we see, taste, and learn—one adventure at a time.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Happy Blogversary
That's right, the DARE blog is celebrating its one year anniversary! I started blogging to you all one year ago! Wow, how a year flies.
I am in the process of uploading all the disney photos, so I will be sharing them with you soon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
As an avid blog reader, let me say that I am very grateful for it! Thanks for taking the time - us out-of-towners love it :) Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
As an avid blog reader, let me say that I am very grateful for it! Thanks for taking the time - us out-of-towners love it :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment