Monday, December 25, 2006

Back Home for a Merry Christmas


We got home around 6 pm last night. We got unpacked and settled in to wake up this morning for Christmas. Grandy and Oupa visited us this morning (they leave for Gatlinburg tomorrow)...then my family came over around 2 for lunch and gifts. Chris brought his new girlfriend, Angel, who was VERY nice! She's a keeper. They have been dating since mid-November.

Everyone enjoyed the holidays and got all they wanted and then some (we are VERY fortunate). We are pretty happy they are over though :)

Lots of 'to do' items this week with David on vacation from work and school. We also hope to finally go out to a nice dinner to celebrate our 5th anniversary (from back in October - we had to cancel our plans then because of my strep)...and to also celebrate D's big promotion!!!

I have so many photos to share with you...but I need a moment to get them uploaded - soon I promise...

Until then....


MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: