and it isn't the boys (although they did just get over mild colds)...it is me, and I have STREP again! If you recall, I got srep back in June just a few days before we left for Jamaica, and now here we are in September, just before my weekend away with the girls, and strep again! I went to the dr yesterday and got a Rx and feel a little better, but the past few days have been tough.
I just feel like I can't stay healthy - and this is summer too...what will happen to us when winter is here...between colds, and strep, and my surgery, I have only been well about 50% of the time if that...and it is really derailing my workout schedule...I get some good momentum and boom...
Oh well, just wanted to vent a bit. Ryan is napping, and it will soon be time to fetch Ethan from school and in the meantime just getting some laundry done. I am actually still looking forward to the trip this weekend - hopefully my meds will really kick in by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment